Sources-Japan Project

Thursday, December 10, 2009

What I have learned so far this year from my AMAZIING history teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So far this year I have learned very many things about history. What I have realized that I had not thought about in the beginning of the year is why other places in the world are not as fortunate of us who live in the United States. A place in the world that is a great example Afghanistan. I also had no clue what the Second Industrial Revolution was. Now I know that it is when many things began to change for example the physical setting of cities as well as technology. I am now able to tell what kind of information is really worth using better than before. I use to not really understand what Darwinism was but now I know that it is when people that have more money have a better life than those who do not have so much money. I also did not know that the new president of Afghanistan is Karzai. I have learned that I can not do home work at school. Not even if I am separated from the people I always talk to. I also learned that I am a big time procrastinator. I am trying to fix that but it is very hard. What frustrated me the most was the part about Nationalism. That is why I am doing it last and leaving it for the weekend. What did not work for me was trying to concentrate on the blogging during school. It was a very large and hard challenge. I think that what could have helped in doing this would have been to stay on the topic of Nationalism a little bit more time. I also think that what helped me the most to stay on task and not fail this was to have a certain date due for each post and us not having the choice of doing it the night right before the exam day. I love my Mrs. Lawson!!! She is great!


Picture of Bloody Sunday, which occurred in the time of Nationalism.

Karzai, the new President of Afghanistan.

1 comment:

  1. My amaaaaaaaaaaazing student! Great work Maria Fernanda! There are a few typos scattered around but overall, your work here is really excellent and I congratulate you on this project and on all that you have learned! Thanks for making the effort.

    ReplyDelete